Lower Elementary Assistant Teacher
The Springs, A Montessori School is seeking an Assistant Lower Elementary Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. The qualified candidate will work under a Montessori Trained Lead Teacher with approximately 15-20 students in a mixed age group setting (grades 1-3). The candidate must be fluent in both English and Spanish. The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree and must be open to additional Montessori Training.
The Springs offers generous and competitive compensation and benefits:
- Salary: $13 – $17 per hour, depending on experience and level of education*
- 4 weeks paid vacation*
- 10 personal days*
- 401k (w/employer) matching
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance for Continuing Education
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Performance Bonuses
* Details reflect 12 month employees and differ slightly for 10-month employees.
THE SPRINGS, A Montessori School, is always looking for qualified candidates to join our substitute on-call list.
- At least 6 months of experience in Early Childhood Education
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to work as part of a team and dedication to maintaining a professional environment
- Must be comfortable managing large groups of children.
All other job inquires, please send your resume to