Lead Primary Teacher
The Springs, A Montessori School is hiring for a Lead Primary Teacher. The ideal candidate would be able to start for the 2017-2018 school year. The Teacher will be responsible for a class of 26 children ranging in age from 3 years – 6 years. The teacher is expected to observe, give lessons and record keep diligently. Communications, both written and verbal, are expected with parents. Teacher will also be responsible for leading a 2-3 person classroom team, providing planning, direction, and mentoring for assistant staff.
A MACTE Certified Early Childhood Credential is Required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 8 personal days
- 401k matching
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability
- Performance Bonuses
- AMS Membership Dues
Salary: Commensurate with experience and level of education
THE SPRINGS, A Montessori School, is always looking for qualified candidates to join our substitute on-call list.
- At least 6 months of experience in Early Childhood Education
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to work as part of a team and dedication to maintaining a professional environment
- Must be comfortable managing large groups of children.
All other job inquires, please send your resume to