At THE SPRINGS, we have instituted school uniforms to help parents simplify hectic mornings and to provide students with a comfortable clothing option that helps place them in a defined frame of mind for school that minimizes the distractions of regular clothing. We have partnered with French Toast Uniforms to provide affordable, casual, and durable uniforms. To order please visit, www.frenchtoast.com and enter our school code: QS5ESAK
Students in the Elementary House are required to wear the school uniform
Students in the Children’s House and Toddler House are encouraged to wear the uniform but are not required to do so. If a child choose to wear the uniform, they must follow the Uniform guidelines.
Unfortunately, no uniform options are available for our infants at this time. However, SPRINGS’ onesies are available on our online school store. 🙂
Students are free to wear any combination of the school uniform possible and the uniform is not gender or age specific (although items are grouped by gender on the French Toast website). All items must come from French Toast unless otherwise noted. Options are as follows:
- Ruffled Pique Polo Dress, light blue or navy blue. Students must wear leggings, tights or under shorts (a.k.a tumble shorts, a.k.a bike shorts, etc.) in white, light blue, navy or grey only. Students are also welcome to wear a long sleeve shirt under the dress in cold weather. Undershirts may be white, light blue, navy or grey only. Leggings, under shorts, and under shirts are not available from French Toast at this time. We recommend Carter’s, OskGosh, Children’s Place or Target for affordability and convenience. We recommend Hanna Andersson for durability.
- Pants, grey or navy blue, girls and boys sizing available as well as adjustable waist
- Shorts, grey or navy blue, girls and boys sizing available
- Sweater Vest, navy blue
- Cardigan Sweater, navy blue
- Short sleeve Polo Shirt, light blue or navy blue
- Long Sleeve Polo Shirt, light blue or navy blue
All items required logo embroidery except pants.
All students are required to wear classroom slippers (except in the Infant House). Classroom slippers are available at MontessoriMovers.com. Students are not required to use Montessori Movers; however, all classroom slippers must be close-toed, with a heel and have a rubber sole. Additionally, slippers must be free from characters and decorations. We recommend L.L. Bean or Land’s End if Montessori Movers does not meet a child’s needs.
Students are welcome to wear any outdoor shoes they like as long as they are closed-toed and allow children to play freely. Sneakers are highly recommended. Flip-flops and sandals are prohibited as they present a safety hazard on the playground.
Socks are also required and are to be kept on at all times. Students are free to wear socks of their choosing.