2021-22 School Year
The Springs is OPEN for all students for in-person learning for the 2021-22 school year. The following changes have been implemented in our school for this year:
- Medical screening for every student and parent each morning. The screening includes:
- Temperature Scan
- Medical questionnaire through private online portal
- Tape marking the ground to indicate 3 feet distancing between the students
- Hand washing is a presupposition lesson that will now be introduced with each lesson as the initial starting point
- Complete sanitization of materials at the end of the day
- Only vaccinated adults are allowed in the building
- All faculty are be required to wear masks when actively working with students. Students over the age of 2 are required to have masks on site, and will be expected to wear them as much as possible.
- New HVAC Bi-Polar Ionization System that neutralizes bacteria, mold, allergens, and viruses including COVID from the air. For more information click here.
- New table barriers to help protect the children when working